Foot Reflexology Tai Chi
Hello beautiful people! We would like to introduce you to Foot Reflexology Tai Chi this week. This activity has a lot of benefits so make sure you read on.
Foot Reflexology Tai Chi is also known as barefoot Tai Chi. It involves a series of slow graceful movements performed barefoot on a specially designed pebble platform. It is a very unique combination of physical exercises and foot reflexology massage. The benefits of Foot Reflexology Tai Chi are:
- Relaxation and stress relief;
- Pain relief;
- Improving the quality of sleep and fighting insomnia;
- Improving blood circulation;
- Lowering blood pressure;
- Alleviating headaches and migraine;
- Reducing feelings of anxiety;
- Skin & health revitalisation; and
- Relieving PMS symptoms (depression, irritability, anxiety, tension, insomnia and fatigue).
Qi Hotel & Club's pebble platform:
So, have you tried Foot Reflexology Tai Chi before? Do let us know in the comments below.
If you have any questions or if you are interested in finding out more about our Foot Reflexology Tai Chi classes, please leave us a message on our Facebook page or leave us a message here: https://www.qihotelandclub.com/contact.
Have a great week everyone! :)